What more could a girl possibly ask for on her 6th wedding anniversary? 6th year tradition calls for gifts for gifts of iron or wood. I am making a slight compromise on this tradition and going with steel.
Josh desires a motorcycle to fulfill his extraordinary need for speed and road adventures even though many motorcycle drivers meet Jesus looking like road kill. I oppose this desire, however I am always willing to compromise. That is key. I desire an equally dangerous and beneficial piece(s) of metal. I would like a .38 caliber magnum glock and a shotgun.
I realize that this might be shocking, but it is a fair compromise between a husband and wife as they celebrate 6 years of wedded bliss.
I often find myself home along at night or working late. I come home and must face the dark alone. I have had one too many scary incidents take place which brought me to the realization that I need a glock. If the daintiest friend I have can carry a gun 24/7 (okay, so she is an FBI agent) then I find no reason why I can't be packing heat.
I am going for my CCW license on August 12 and picking up my peace sometime this week. So watch out all of you bad guys: Darla's got a gun.
We'll see about that motorcycle . . .
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment