I went shopping today and purchased a new twist tube of deodorant/anti-perspirant. I suppose that some people might buy deodorant in bulk if found at an unbeatable price - stock up and save for future sweaty armpit episodes. However, I did not find this Degree Ultra Clear Pure Powder with Body Responsive TriClear on sale. Neither did I have a coupon.
Nonetheless, I do plan on stocking up.
Upon placing the shiny aqua tube on my bathroom counter I noticed something funny. It had an expiration date. Yes, an expiration date. After the boldly stated "MADE IN USA" was printed EXP JAN9 2114.
WHAT?!Q#$!@&
2114!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
This stuff will live to be older than me! Older than my future children! Are you kidding?
I am stocking up and plan to roll Degree Ultra Clear all over my body to preserve me until January 9 2114. I maybe be really old and wrinkly, but I will smell great and won't be sweaty.
Friday, March 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment